Wednesday 3 September 2008

Bear's yahoo~~

He is definitely one of my super idol

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, covered in scars, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'yahoo!', what a ride.' By Bear Grylls

I definitely agree with him...and i wish i could meet someone like him in my real life...and together we go and seek adventure and live our life....live like there's no tomorrow....

First thing i need to do...is to believe in what you think, what you feel and what you want....BELIEVE~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1st thing u gotta do is touch some mud and eat some dirt..hehehe.

Come come...follow me on one of my muddiest camping trip...and I'll keep count of ur complains :P

App|EyEe^ said...

Haha...if u 'allow' me to join you getting muddy...i'm on for it!
Never try never know wat... :P