Sunday 12 October 2008

a quick update...

yeah, i know i've been slack and lazy updating my blog. Busy is also one of the reason.
Ok....here goes...

1. Changes in office
- my immediate boss left end Sept. I will be reporting to HOD (Head of Dept)
- my HOD is leaving too....
- new HOD coming on board on 13th Oct...dunno what to expect
- i am required to take on some additional responsibilities due to someone left and not quite sure they are hiring a new person or wat...coz there will be restructure of the dept...

2. Sports and activities
- went caving during Raya at Gua Tempurung...it was quite a fun outing
- went rock climbing twice...and suffered from muscle pain twice as well
- went hiking, joining my friends who are actively training and preparing for KK hike.

I will be heading to Pulau Weh, Banda Acheh in 2 weeks time for my final diving trip for this year....very look forward to it!

Final thing...i am one more step closer to my dream...not quite sure whether it will be my destiny....

2 comments:

teddytimtim said...

gd to hear tat u r 1 more step closer to ur dream Gambate!

App|EyEe^ said...

Thanks dear...
yeah right...i will continue to 'dream on' :P