Sunday 20 June 2010

Tibet - I would think its the bridge to heaven...

Tibet a.k.a Roof of The World. How much you know about the place? Its a piece of mysterious land...and i've told myself i need to go and have a look with my own panda eyes...




People around me start asking me:- 1) Why Tibet? ; 2) Of all places, why you choose to go Tibet? ; 3) Food there suck, weather is harsh... ; 4) You sure gonna lose weight when you back...& bla bla bla...

I dont have an exact answer to all above...but just followed my heart...
2010, May 19th...I've landed my foot at Tibet. Spent 12 days in Tibet but yet i still feel that there's still a lot to be explored! and i'm as if know nothing about that piece of vast land up there...
I'm glad that i have no porblem with the high altitude and body managed to acclimatize well. Deep in my heart, i think Bolt's APO pills worked.

I'm afraid will need to let pictures tell the story....as its been a month ago and my memory now is pieces due to old age...and now i feel regreted for being lazy and not writing journal when i was there...to pen down those moments that worth remembering.

I promise i will do that next time!!

1 comment:

App|EyEe^ said...

Arranging the pictures simply drives me mad~~