Wednesday 12 March 2008

What a WILD heart!

I am having an extremely ‘wild heart’ at the moment. Kanto saying is ‘sum yeh’. Meaning to say I have 101 things in my mind/heart now. I feel like wanna do this and that. The earlier haven’t even done I’ve been thinking for the next or even next next next!

I guess it would be good if this passionate or ‘kan cheong’ attitude is being applied in my job. Unfortunately it’s a definite NO answer! What I have in my simple and yet ‘ambitious’ mind is just traveling, holidays, scuba diving…that’s it! Nothing more than that!

Well…let me elaborate further how crazy I am…

I am going diving next week.
I am going backpacking in Europe for 2 weeks coming end Apr
I am planning to go LOB at Tioman in June
I am going to diving @ Redang in July (confirmed)
I am tempted to go Perhentian and take Enrich SP in August
I have verbally said yes my diving kaki for a LOB trip in Phuket around Raya time…
That’s not all….when I happen to browse my calendar…
I am ‘thinking’ if I can plan a short trip to Singapore to visit my cousin…
I am ‘thinking’ if I can go either China or HK for 1 week during Christmas as only need to take 3 AL then u can have 9 days off…

Wow…..now only I realized how crazy I am….it would be DAMN GOOD if I can have such extensive and ambitious plan for my marketing campaigns….guess wat?? I am writing this in office!!!

Hiazz….u think is there a way to cure me?? I guess I’ve went crazy…and getting more serious and serious..….

God….rain me with more $$$$ pleaseeeeeee………

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, go hk.....i can bring you all to makan all the delicious food...