Thursday 19 March 2009

Fraser Hill climb~~

14 March 2009 - another day to remember. Without knowing what am i getting myself into..i've joined the gang for an uphill ride. From Kuala Kubu Bahru to Fraser Hill.
First, Danny said we will just ride to the 'Gap'...

Finally...i've made it to the 'Gap' though its kinda slow...half dead!

When i reached the Gap, the group was waiting and resting...then they told me - Apple, sorry to tell u that u only have less than 5 mins to rest...we are going up in 5 mins time...I was like WTH? No rest for me? my knees already giving way and starts shaking...i thought we just need to reach the Gap? I dont even have the time to think further...but followed the rest and challenge the final 7km ride to the top of Fraser Hill....it was a nightmare...not going to describe how i made it...
And....as usual, the group spent some time resting & waiting for the slow ones and there's me coming finally...crawling...
And again...I've made it! Pheww......

Going back was the rewarding part, coz its downhill all the way....some fell and crashed..they thought they are the downhill king i perhaps :P..but glad that was no serious injury..

This is my first lung busting climbing ride...i guess more to come...captain wanna ride up to Cameron Highland next....this gonna be another nightmare!

Oh ya, for once...i get to experience how does it feel when u're chased by 2 mad dogs while u're worn out and almost no energy to cycle anymore....it was not fun at all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job. Not too bad when I met u at nite. Still in one piece other than a bit red not tan yet.