Wednesday 6 October 2010

2 months

Ok, it's my 2 months 'anniversary' down under.
I am still jobless and I have been told to consider studying here.
MBA perhaps? But it's going to cost a lot...coz I havent got my PR-ship.
If money not the issue, then my biggest concern will be whether I am able to hit the books once more...
Doing MBA may or may not help in pursuing PR coz I am still required to work min. 12 months full time for my PR...

I've been asked - What is your goal? What you want out of your life?
Short term goal - I want to make money! Lotsa money coz i am so broke now...
Long term? I am not sure now....whether down under is the place I want to be. I am very sure I am less happy here now but I've also been constantly reminded that this is just transition and the days ahead going to be so much better! Is it? I am not 100% convinced though...

Think Fruit...THINK!

No comments: