Sunday 24 October 2010

Silence

I've been quiet recently...not Facebook-ing, not MSN-ing, not Skype-ing and some of my close friends have been asking or wondering whether i am still alive down here....

Well, i guess i am in depression mode a little...just feel like isolating myself, i am not even going out..just stay home staring my monitor, watching tv series and of coz -continue to apply for jobs...

Life has been the same and i've been adapting well to boredom. My pride is still there and i have yet to do walk in for jobs. Despite the depressing job hunting, the other side of my mind cant stop thinking of holiday plans! I am more convinced that i am a person who live to travel!

I have asked my cousin to come and visit me soonest possible - 1) before the weather gets warm and 2) before i u-turn (if fate is going to bring me to that). When comes to travel, i think i have bit of luck and she is going to come sometime Nov! Thank God! I finally have something to look forward to! Hope she can get the dates confirmed very soon so i can start some planning!

Though i have set a date to u-turn, but i still hope i can get a job and stay on here...i think i would want to be here...

No comments: