Saturday 23 February 2008

Better than NONE!

Ok...2 things i would like to share...

Firstly, I've confirmed my trip to London and Eastern Europ coming end Apr..yahoo!! and i managed to get the cheapest class air ticket at the MAS Travel Fair! Will be visiting:

London, United Kingdom
Budapest, Hungary
Vienna, Austria
Prague, Czech Republic and
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Total 4 of us going...backpacking and gonna spent 2 weeks there....uuuu~~~~ excited!

Secondly....I'm actually not a hardcore 4D gamblers...BUT ocassionally i do invest a bit just to try my luck if i happened to pass by those Da Ma Cai, Magnum or Toto shop. So...i've tried my luck at toto this time and bought 2 lucky picks which is system generated.

So i was checking results just now and i've won 5th prize for the toto 6D....ok...next thing i can think of is how much is the payout? coz i have hardly buy toto....not really high hope la coz its only RM1 bet...thought can get RM100 like that to subsidize my air ticket a bit la...

Guess what???? the payout is RM4!!!!! i feel like wanna faint!

So............ the next thing i tell myself is BETTER THAN NONE!....

whoever read this....cannot laugh!!

No comments: