Thursday 28 February 2008

a NaRrow EsCape...

Was on half day MC today...due to mestrual stomach cramp. Was struggling dunno how to ask for MC from doc...but guess wat...the doc wao so good enuff to offer me MC without asking...haha...best! can rest at home...

MC is just a norm and nothing special about it...but this MC enable me to escape from seeing my boss....hahaha...not that i am scared of my boss la....but boss being boss...i guess no many employees out there enjoy or like to see their bosses guah....so me also one of them lo~~~~

My boss was away for a Bangkok conference since Monday...he will be back to office today afternoon around 3+....to approve some urgent documents coz Thu & Fri he will be away again attending seminars.....so with this MC...i no need to 'bertembung' with my boss + next monday i will be away for training....BEST!

So.....effectively....there are consecutively 6 working days i dont need to see my boss....something to be grateful....hahahaha

Am I too bad??? :P

No comments: