Wednesday 13 February 2008

Thoughts of LRT life....

Well, since i started my current new job...i've also changed my transport mode to work...instead of driving i am now taking LRT to work....My best friend always tease me....can you take it or not ar? cramp like sardine ge wo....those ppl with very strong body odour ge wo....need to walk a lot ge wo....bla bla bla....yeah, the first 2 days really suffer a bit...but guess wat...i've get used to it and accepted it happily after a week. I am always proud of my ability to adapt :P

So....everday without fail take LRT to work la...heavy rain also no problem...i got carry my little umbrella for me...so 3 months passed and nothing special happened until yesterday wanted to go back from work...LRT was down! i think i only after 3 months only kena once...not too bad huh?

So when i was at the station...i saw a long longggggg queue of ppl....queing to buy tickets....initial they allowed ppl with touch n go & monthly pass to go in....but being hak chai...my touch n go card is not functioning....keep trying n trying until those ppl closed up the gate totally also tak jadi go in.....so i stand aside...a bit stone there...watching those ppl queing there, some just too tired and sit on floor....some travel with few plastic bags....some are students with hand carry text book...kids, teenage, adults, senior citizens...the scene is like the recently stranded china ppl at the train station b4 CNY due to the snow storm....i was lost...dunno wat to do next...should i wait? join the queue? grab a cab? - no, coz cant afford. take a bus? - but i dunno which and where is the right bus stop... or walk back to office? - no la, already so eager to go home...or is there anyone out there can tumpang me?.....

I was telling myself...think apple, dun panic....so ....i end up calling my best pal which is working nearby...luckily she is in office today, coz usually she will be around other places....and luckily she is going back early today...coz usually she will work late....guess my luck is not too bad huh?

Think about it...its good to have ur friends nearby......and i am glad of that...
think about it again....wats going to happen if i am alone at a totally new living environment? no frens, no families around you....there is just no one for u to call when u need help.....ooooooo....i've decided to give it a break...dun wan to think further and stress myself....life goes on...gambateh >.<~

No comments: