Tuesday 15 April 2008

I dreamt of Kimi...

I dreamt of watching F1...dreamt of taking pictures with Kimi...wow!
I dreamt of Kimi...suddenly he became a fat guy...with big stomach...and HE IS PREGNANT!

I dreamt of Kimi announcing he wont be competing for 2008 season as he is now PREGNANT and the baby gonna due real soon!

Wahsai....what kind of dream is that? When i was taking pictures with Kimi....he is real fit and no sign of big stomach and pregnant...next he is pregnant with baby!

I laughed in my heart when i realised this was dream.....phewww~~~~

Wahaha.....i really cannot explain how could i dream of this -----

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are dilusional... that will explain. Just have to go dive more to cure it.

From FOX

App|EyEe^ said...

ya...guess so.
My next dive gonna be going with u...so...its better for u to tell me when...so that i can stop making stupid dreams... :P