Wednesday 9 April 2008

paying tax

I was backed in Ipoh last weekend and had conversation with my dad & sis about tax paying...i still remembered very well that i've said loudly that - i think not much tax to pay LHDN coz its already deducted from my monthly PCB and instalment payment and even wishfully said that who knows i overpaid and can get tax refund??.............. >.<~~

I guess i am way too optimistic and what happen was....things always turn out to be the opposite from what i've mentioned LOUD and CLEAR! arghhhh~~~~ stupid big mouth of mine~~~~!!

Conclusion....i still need to pay a lot!! and the problem is i am totally and genuinely broke now as i am going to Europe end of this month!....aihh....can die ge lar...feel like wanna jump from my balcony liao~~~~ sob sob~~~

Life can be suck when comes to tax.................................

No comments: