Sunday 8 June 2008

Sharks - Abandon Fear

Thanks FOX, i've just watched Sharkwater dvd. Its truely amazing! At one point, i was speechless and dunno what to say...almost went into tears~~

After watching the dvd, i would like to express my gratitue and highest respect to Rob Stewart and Paul Watson.

I guess i will be still be freak out of shark even after watching the dvd...afterall shark is still a predator and they belongs to ocean and we belongs to land. We live in total different world! I am so grateful that i took up scuba diving...at least i got better chances to know this 'shy animal' better than those just relying on TVs and medias. I hope.... someday....my fear towards shark will be gone....

I'm not sure whether tonight i'm going to sleep well cause my mind now filled with scenes where sharks being hooked and all its fins and tails being cut and dump back to the ocean helplessly and waiting for its death moment. Sometimes we human being are in fact the most cruel creature on Earth.

I think there's nothing significant i can do about this but i will definiely say NO to shark fin. I will try my best to convey this message to all my friends and i hope in future...maybe someday...i can do something and contribute in saving sharks, saving whales, saving the rain forest, saving pandas....or to make it short - saving our planet Earth!

* did i hear someone laughing at my back?? i hope not.........

No comments: