Tuesday 24 June 2008

OCBC Q & As

Time flies and i've already 1 month with my new job.
My friends and colleagues keep asking me with some questions to express their care & concerns...
Below are some of the Q&As which i can think of.....

Q: How's your new job?
A: New job is ok....doing ok, so far so good.

Q: Are you ok with your new job?
A: Ya, so far so good....i am survivng....havent die yet :P

Q: Are you happy?
A: I think i am now...but not sure whether its going to last for how long....

Q: Are they paying you well?
A: I am here at where i am just for the 'heavy work load'...

Q: How's your new boss? Is she treating you well?
A: She is ok, just too long winded most the time.....so far still very nice to me, and haven't scream at me yet (apparetly she has the reputation screaming at people)

Some feedback gathered from one of my colleague - Apple, i'm not being negative, but sooner you will know....i will observe you....your attitude towards work will changed in few months time...good luck!

Some words from the bottom of my heart:-
- now is pay back time, i've been slacking too much in the past 6 months
- doing some dirty jobs nowadays a.k.a. Indah Water Konsortium (I.W.K)
- regretted didnt ask for enough money >.<~

Anyway.....gambateh & keep it up~~

No comments: