Thursday 5 June 2008

so what is next??

Not only i dunno what am i really doing nowadays....i don't even know what is going to happen next...

I was shocked of the increased petrol price to RM2.70 per litre...if u ask me whether i am heavily affected? The answer is yes & no....

I wanted to go diving.....but i dunno when i can do that....

I got exam next week....and i dunno whether i can score the minimum score i need to proceed further with my plans....

I dunno when i can make up the gap...where the additional money i earned can cover the ever increasing necessity and life essential....

Last of all.....i dunno whether things that i hope for is it going to become reality....and i dunno whether things i'm working on whether gonna meet my expectations...

I seriously dunno....what's going to be next.....???

No comments: