Sunday 13 July 2008

New hobby and a new toy...

I have a new hobby now and I've got myself a new toy..Nikon D60.

Moving forward, I will be actively following my fellow photo enthusiasts friends to different places, snapping nice pictures and of coz to learn from them.

This new toy cost me RM2k.... and i guess the investment amount will eventually increase when my skill improves...coz i will need more canggih accessories by then >.<~

Anyhow....i will try my best to snap as many nice photos as possible....must achieve some kind of reasonable ROI (return of investment) ma~~~

Next thought i have in my mind --> would i still be able to achieve my yearly diving goal with this new hobby?? hrmmm.....

5 comments:

FOX said...

We are enemy then. Nikon fans and Canon fans will never get along... hehe....
One Mountain Cannot Store Two Tigers.

App|EyEe^ said...

Hahaha...ya,like what my friend said...either u r canon group or nikon group.
My group all Nikons...they are real hardcore...its better for me to get a Nikon la..can pinjam lense ma...hehe

Unknown said...

Your next investment...

http://www.ikelite.com/web_two/nik_d40.html

App|EyEe^ said...

underwater casing? haha...i dont think so la...so far not into underwater photography

Unknown said...

Wait till u see what our small cameras can do underwater at tenggol....then sure will change ur mind d

nyek nyek nyek