Thursday 22 May 2008

Day 1 @ OCBC - 22nd May 2008

Today marked my 1st day at OCBC....my new work place...which is also my 3rd job in 4 years+.
Let's just compare the department and my workstation for 3 different places~

1st job - Alliance Bank (Feb 2004 - Oct 2007)
PC - Gateway white PC
Phone - normal old Telekom phone
Colleagues - there were 6 inclusive of me in the marketing team

2nd job - UOB (Nov 2007 - May 2008)
PC - new Dell PC....but waited for almost a month to get it! Imagine working without a PC!!
Phone - again...used Telekom phone
Colleagues - i am the solely one being stationed at different office with the team....coz my boss just wanted me to sit close to him....so...practically i am like working alone in a deserted island...those ppl sitting close to me majority easily 10 years+ with the bank....phewww~~

3rd job - OCBC (current)
PC - no more PC but using laptop. Its there...just that only can use it when i got my IDs. Now that using laptop...no place to put my pretty 'animals' already :(
Phone - speaker CISCO phone with LCD display
Colleagues - the whole marketing dept is big...20+ of them i think...but my team is the smallest...only me and my boss...haha

Tadah....this is my new work place...kinda messy....lotsa clean up to be done...as the previous person was a guy....so understood la~~ :P

4 comments:

FOX said...

Hey... you steal my working desk? It is almost exactly the same... :P

App|EyEe^ said...

How can i steal ur PHD working desk?? I like this place..at least the partition is slighly higher and has got more privacy :P

teddytimtim said...

more privacy? i think when u r in 8 flr i think more privacy, as if no ppl around you haha!

App|EyEe^ said...

Hahaha....since i am facing the high cubicle or its just like a wall in front of me...i guess if i start fishing and no one will realise it...haha...but for sure, no more Bejeweled!