Thursday 15 May 2008

Leaving from where I am...

So....i've tendered my resignation yesterday...kinda unexpected coz i've only 6 months with my current job. Never a job hopper but just there's little bit of push & full factor there...

I always feel that what i've planned for almost never work..there were soooo many past examples which i dun really bother to remember...Before i join my current job...i've told myself die die to stay put for at least 1 year, so that my CV will looks better --> plan failed.

Been thinking a lot recently and cant really get a decent sleep....not sure whether its bcoz of my over active brain or due to jet lag....day time i'm sleepy but when comes to night...i'm awake... :(

I should be starting my new job next week....so, i wish myself good luck and all the best here @_@

4 comments:

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

not bad ahh... haha, tender letter the same day...

so u got other jobs d laaa?

hmmm, i still haven't get any job yet... hahahahaa and yet i tender letter d... :p

App|EyEe^ said...

i dun have someone like abang siew wat...of coz need to secure a job b4 tendering la...

u no need to worry la...abang siew is always there to take care of everything..:P

FOX said...

Hey, that is a good strategy to keep having many annual leaves...

App|EyEe^ said...

Hey Fox, from where u learnt that changing job can earn more annual leaves? No such thing la....u get ur leave on 'earned' basis...its multiply by number of days u serve the company la...

The true fact is that u will keep losing you Bonus if u keep changing job >.<~ so...no bonus for me this yr!