Friday 23 May 2008

TGIF

TGIF - Thank God Its Friday!

I cant remember exactly the content of the notice being put up at the pantry room but the message conveyed is something like this...

Dear colleagues,
To encourage a balance work life...starting this Friday and every Friday, all staff are required to leave the work place by 5pm. The immediate supervisor will be fine RM30 if you're found to stay back at work after 5pm on Friday. TGIF!

This is sooooo brilliant!! I love it! I wonder when they will implement this for every other working days?? haha....too wishful right? :P

There's more...someone actually purposely went and get an 'ice-cream bell'...and start hitting the bell 5 minutes before 5pm...and counting down to remind everybody to pack their stuff and go home...hahaha

Excellent! Brilliant! I think i love my new company as at now... :P

No comments: