Saturday 7 August 2010

Day 1 OZventure

I'm blessed to be greeted by an extremely friendly and helpful couple (Pam & Tony) at the airport. Pam & Tony
- gave me all the information i've require in order to ease and speed up my settle down progress
- carry my over 40kgs baggage (they are both above 60 yrs old)
- drive all the way from Victor Harbour (90km from airport) as early as 3am just to pick up a girl from foreign country that they have no idea who she is

I'm a free thinker but i would like to thank God for to have taken care of me on this day - 6th Aug 2010!

I've spent the first day to check out my future 'permanent' accommodation. It was neat and cozy...room is rather small but that is none issue for me. Further that, checked in to my temporary accommodation at Adelaide Internation House (a hostel located at Adelaide CBD). The room is in a decent size. Basic & clean but unfortunately without a window for me to get a taste of fresh air. I feel that i'm in a prison cell....sob~

When wandering around Chinatown area. Adelaide Chinatown looks the same to me, it doesn't change much since my last visit on Sept'2009.

Remaining of the day, i spent it on bed...was dead tired as i didnt manage to get a good nap on board. And my head was overloaded with information too....

I think i'm going to spend the 2nd day resting too..maybe will explore the other side of the city...

It's only first day...and i've started to miss my family & friends dearly....
Today is a long day...the day after tomorrow will be even longer....
Hang it on there, Fruit!

No comments: