Sunday 8 August 2010

An interesting conversation on Day 2

My dad gave me 3 interesting options or rather plans...

1. If things work well and I'm lucky enough to get a job quick and settle down. I will get my PR as planned. And i will likely spend the rest of my life in Oz land...this is ideal scenario..

2. If things didnt work to well....go and take up a course or MBA. At least i will go back not empty handed. Of coz in this scenario, PR is out of the question...

3. A message from my mum - go and find a man in Oz, come back with a man...

Of all, i think option 3 is the toughest of all...hahaha. Isn't my parents cool? :P

Btw...am down due to sore throat and fever....bear was saying, at Tibet & M'sia, you were strong like a cow....how come now so weak? I guess the answer is that i've been missing my family & friends dearly....and also, i have no fresh air here in my room!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i will say option 3 is the easiest one as that is one of your preference. Good luck girl !