Monday 9 August 2010

a pleasant morning call from a pastor

If I'm lucky, i plan to sleep through the morning so that when i wake up...half a day is gone and i don't need to eat so many meals at the same time.

This morning, i was wake up by a call from a pastor at ~9am. That was really early for me :P
Thanks to Victor for writing a note to Life Church. So the pastor basically just call to check out whether i'm doing ok...whether i need any assistance in particular. It was a nice feeling to know someone you dont know show their care & concern. So...i've promised to drop by the church some time this week and let see if i can meet someone nice and helpful there :)

I only have 2 things to do today. 1) to open a bank account and 2) to drop a letter into the mailbox. How significant my life is huh? Thats all i need to do for the rest of the day! But...even that, i am only manage to complete one of the task. I walked in to a bank expressing my intention to open a bank account and guess what...the service consultant told me that he is rather busy and ask me to come back tomorrow. He doesn't have time for me. So I've made an appointment with him tomorrow to come back. I guess Aussie are just not as hungry as Malaysian...and they are very sure the same customer will walk in again tomorrow...

Other than that, i spent 3 hours walking & wander around the city...weather was cool & windy...quite refreshing!

What's next for tomorrow? Church?....

No comments: