Tuesday 10 August 2010

I see some blue in the sky today

Thanks to Skype, FB, MSN & YM...living in a box seems not the worst thing on Earth. I am not feeling too bad about it now - on day 4.

Out of my own surprise, I've actually walk to a church hoping to meet pastor Ruben; the pastor who gave me a morning call the other day. Luck was not on my side and i didn't manage to meet him during my visit. I didn't check on the church's service time and just made an impromptu visit to the church, found out that its just empty, dark & cold...

However, I was greeted by another quite nice looking pastor though...hahaha....still have a bit of luck huh....and he was really nice & friendly. If I'm not too lazy...i think I'm going to make another visit during their service hour, just to have a hang of it how does it like going to church seeing people singing, interaction, networking and at the same time worshiping.

Oh ya, bank account finally opened...
I've even ask the customer service consultant whether there's any job for me.....hahaha

and...another job application rejection received....will just keep trying le...what to do~~~~~~

No comments: